• GuruMeeting - Meet with Mr. David Keller, President, MTA - an Interview by Sushil Kedia - Page 5
• 30 years down Dalal Street with Technicals by Dr. C.K Narayan - Page 13
• Quant...um Leap: Graduating from Manual Analysis to Automated Trading by Manish Jalan - Page 16
• Protecting your trades with Volatility Stop by Joe Ross - Page 19
• Testy Bytes by Kora Reddy - Page 24
• Lesser known Candlestick Patterns by Vishal Malkan - Page 28
• Top 10 books that influenced my Life & Work by Sushil Kedia - Page 33
With immense pleasure and pride we present before you the first issue of ATMASPHERE – a long awaited monthly publication from Association of Technical Market Analysts, India. With this I take the first step towards my vision, which is - To make ATMASPHERE a truly admirable publication so that every member of the Technical Analysis fraternity looks forward to the newsletter each month.
The first issue contains three Articles. In the most exciting feature of this newsletter - GuruMeeting - we shall publish a conversation with a Global Guru each month, interviewed by our President. This issue features an interview with Mr. David Keller, President, MTA.
On the educative front - the issue features two educative columns, namely ‘Quant…um Leap: Graduating from Manual Analysis to Automated Trading’ by Manish Jalan and ‘Testy Bytes’ by Kora Reddy.
The Book Review section features “Top Ten Books that influenced my Life and Work” by Sushil Kedia.
Please tell us what you think about ATMASPHERE by sending an email to [email protected]