Mr. Vedprakash Gehlot is the founder of ‘mfcs.in’ an Institute that provides training in Technical Analysis. He is a Proprietary trader across various asset classes. He holds the membership of MTA & ATMA. He has more than 8 years of experience in the field of Technical Analysis. He trains & mentors professional traders as well as brokers working at various broking houses and at Multi-National Companies.
He has also addressed various educational classes and seminars conducted by educational institutions and professional bodies. He dedicates a considerable amount of time to educate the public about the market dynamics.
Who will provide an Educational Meeting / Discussion covering broadly:
Using continuation patterns for break-out trading.
• How many types of pattern are there to use for trading.
• Research has proven that some chart patterns have high forecasting probabilities.
• Short term pattern are use full for short-term trading.
• Know about Right angle & Inverse triangle formation.
• Long patterns Vs short patterns.
4:30 - 4:45 -- Registrations followed by Presentations of ATMA & MTA.
4:45 - 5:45 -- Educational session (I).
5:45 - 6:00 -- Networking Tea
6:00 - 7:00 -- Educational Session (II).
Non-Members: Rs. 500+ 12.36% Service Tax
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
• Registrations will open at 4.30 p.m. and close at 4:45 p.m. sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
• Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to
requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 5th ATMA Jaipur Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
• Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on
case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.