Amit Samar is a CMT, MBA (Finance) from PIM. A dynamic professional with about decade of experience in Technical Analysis of Stocks, Commodity, Currencies & Bonds. He is well known for expertise in Technical Analysis, Technical Trading & Money Management. In his professional carrier he has worked as a Technical Analyst with Sharekhan, Sushil Global Commodities, Anand Rathi Commodities, Brics Commodities and with proprietary trader’s. He currently owns K. TRENDS which provides Technical research & Technical strategies to Ultra HNI’s, Proprietary traders in equities, commodities and currencies. Amit mentors Students/Professionals who are dedicated towards the field of technical analysis.
Who will provide education meeting /discussion on:
“Fibonacci Magic In Elliot Wave”
The education meeting will focus on:
- Basics of Elliot Wave
- Complete 5 Wave & Corrective Wave Structures
- Waves With In Waves
- Fibonacci & Wave Relationship
- Fibonacci Retracements
- Motive Fibonacci Relationship/Multiples
- Corrective Wave Ratios
- Putting All together Case study Nifty from 2003-2007
1:45 PM - 2:00 PM: Registrations Open
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Educational session
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Networking Tea
4:00 PM - 5:45 PM: Educational session
Non-Members: Rs. 500+ 12.36% Service Tax
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
• Registrations will open at 1.45 p.m. and close at 2:00 p.m. sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
• Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to
requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 4th ATMA Pune Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
• Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on
in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
• For any local assistance, you can contact Mr. Sanjay-97 666 47888
We will email confirmations only for registrations done up to 24 hours prior to the event. Those registering in the last 24 hours may go to the event venue and may be accommodated only if seats are available.